1. Please be sure that your hardware is set up correctly. Common problem areas are incorrect BIOS settings, resource conflicts and poor quality memory and power supplies.
2. If you are sure that your product is faulty, you must request an RMA number by completing the form in FULL before the product can be returned.
3. Once you have received an RMA number you must write RMA-XXXX as clearly as possible on the front of the package. Processing of returns without an RMA number may be delayed considerably.
4. Returned items must be complete without exception. i.e - in original packaging with all cables, manuals, software, drivers and included accessories however small.
5. When returning a product, please enclose a copy of your invoice together with a copy of the completed form.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that the returned goods are packed properly and insured against loss. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit to us, irrespective of whether they are faulty.
7. If the returned product tests faulty, it will be replaced or repaired within 28 days. If the item is no longer available, it will be replaced with an equivalent or higher specification product (extra cost to be paid by customer). You will of course, have the option of a full refund for that item. If you modify, tamper with or otherwise alter a product your warranty will become void.
8. If the returned product tests OK or has been modified, altered or tampered with, it will be sent back to you as soon as possible with a test report. You will incur a £ 20 testing charge & return shipping costs. The product will not be re-dispatched until payment has been received.
Home Services Support Feedback Contact T & C's